Friday, July 31, 2009

HUGE MOVING SALE AT MY ETSY STORE www.boubelina2.etsy.comsold
sold
sold
sold
i can't believe i'm really doing it. i mean selling everything, well, almost everything. talk about a spirirtual awakening. no i have not converted to zen buddhism or any other religion, i remain a devout Catholic. it is just that i had another awakening in which i realized i didn't need to own things anymore in order to "own them". sounds strange but true. thebasics yes, a comfortable, really comfortable bed, good music, a great image television, lots of cooking utensils, lots and lots of plants (living things) , a humongous bookshelf, tea and coffee and strawberries. comfy jeans, a killer bathing suit, a favorite coat and scarf for walks in the winter and my Australian knee-high leather walking boots.


sold


AND tATI AND jON AND bILL AND pATY AND bERNARDITA AND aNITA, FRIENDS, FRIENDS, AND MORE FRIENDS.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

W-O-W...me has dejao pa dentro, qué VALIENTE, qué momento alucinante estás viviendo, qué liberta y miedo, pero al fin, qué momento tan TUYO y de nadie más. Mis sinceras y afectuosas felicitaciones, Constanza. A new Constanza.
Claudia

Laura said...

Gorgeous stuff!! Yes it is hard to part with things isn't it? I found that out after our cross-country move last year...

I really stopped in though my friend, to say thank you so much for your sweet words and wonderful support of my work. I hope you know how much it means to me :>