Thursday, January 14, 2010

Melody collaboration with Gypsy Froggie for {ECHO}

Team work, it begins with two people coming together with a similar goal. This is what resulted from week 5 of the {ECHO} challenge begun by Chrysti Hydeck and Susan Tuttle. My partner was Carmelita better known as Gypsy Froggie on Flickr. The left photo is a harp sculpture I discovered on a wall in Frutillar, Chile and the photo on the right is a photo of Carmelita taken at Knotts Berry Farm in 1966.

I love the themes {ECHO} picks and the inspiration its coordinators give us with their originals, pushing us to explore and to push our limits.

Thank you Carmelita for being my partner in this challenge. We done good I think.

1 comment:

Jo Archer said...

Hi Constanza, I'm so sorry to hear that your mother is so ill; she sounds a wonderful, vibrant woman and that was a beautiful post about her. I hope she recovers soon.

I'm also so sad to hear of your little boy. It's every parents nightmare. My thoughts are with you.