Saturday, January 30, 2010

Turning 54


















Add Image


In the midst of it all another birthday. How ironic. And, in the spirit of Life, my mother, in spite of feeling so so ill, ordered flowers delivered to me and a raspberry pancake birthday cake, one of those that only Chilean bakers have mastered. I missed my friends, all on vacation as is the custom in January and February in Chile but received an overwhelmening amount of birthday good wishes on facebook, e-mails and phone calls. It's hard to believe so many years have gone by since the above pictures since when I look at them I remember myself as if it were yesterday. I too am getting older,

1 comment:

ale said...

qué linda sos constanza!!!!por fuera y sobretodo por dentro!!y tu mama que a pesar de todo no se quiere perder el poder mimarte!!que lindas las dos!!muchos besos y feliz cumpleaños!!!!!