Monday, October 18, 2010


yes, it is still raining here, profusely today and i love it because it gives me an excuse to stay indoors and get cozy.  however, looking outside and walking down the pavement to pick up my mail i notice all the wonderful colors  that appear when Nature is washed.  i even remembered to put into practice "the moment" and observed every little thing along that walk.  i picked a few that caught my eye and made a little vignette like knitalatte a.k.a resurrection fern always does.  inside the house i have baked some blueberry muffins and finished a small recycled crown for my bastidor saint, i have sorted more things for selling, cleaned and mopped and written to a few of my neglected blog friends.  so rainy days are good too.  don't get me wrong, i much prefer the sun, light and long days but there is something about being indoors on a cold day that spells HOME.

Colorin Colorado  este cuento no se ha acabdo

2 comments:

maría cecilia said...

no te conocí antes y no sé si siempre has estado creando tanto en tan poco tiempo, me impresionas y te admiro!!! què belleza la corona para ese santo!!

marcela cavaglieri said...

Ay Connie!! No para de llover, durante la noche los truenos y los relámpagos me despertaron: not an easy task!!! LOL!! y lo peor de todo es que hoy voy a tener que salir "de la cueva" por que tengo que comprar relleno de almohadones para terminar una orden!!! Ni siquiera mandé a mi hija a la escuela hoy, pobrecita que se quede en casita con éste día de perros!!!! La corona te quedó sensacional, un santo con un look muy chic tenés ahora...LOL!!! Un día de éstos, si para de llover, me mando para ésos lados a visitarte, qué te parece??? Por ahora te mando un beso y un abrazo y mucha inspiración!!!!